DRDO RECRUITMENT & ASSESSMENT CENTRE (RAC) following posts.. candidates are requested to most apply this post if the required qualification is meet. All The candidates who Are Applicable Can Apply for the Post through Its Official Website.
Candidate has To Check The Eligibility Criteria And Important Dates Before Applying. Candidate has To Submit/ Sent The Application Form Before The Last Date Of Registration. We Are Provided All The Details Below, Of Application Form, Notification Is Here On This Page. We Are Update All The News And Latest Updates About The Government Jobs Here On Daily Basis.
|Employment Category:||Central Government|
|Name Of Organisation|
DRDO RECRUITMENT & ASSESSMENT CENTRE (RAC)
|Salary:||Level‐10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100/‐)|
|Job Location:||All India|
- Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO: 270 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ in DST: 6 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ in ADA, Bengaluru: 10 Posts
- Executive Engineer in GAETEC, Hyderabad: 4 Posts
Discipline wise vacancy:
- Electronics & Comm. Engg: 78 Posts
- Mechanical Engg:59 Posts
- Computer Science & Engg: 46 Posts
- Chemical Engg: 11 Posts
- Electrical Engg:12 posts
- Metallurgy: 12 Posts
- Aeronautical Engg:14 Posts
- Chemistry: 5 Posts
- Physics:4 Posts
- Mathematics: 3 Posts
- Material Science:1 post
- Civil Engg:8 Posts
- Geology:1 Post
- Instrumentation Engg:1 Post
- Textile Engg:1 Post
- Food Science*:1 post
- Production/ Industrial Production Engg:1 Post
|Minimum Age-||18 Years|
Selection Process will be don by conducted on the basis of the GATE scores and/or Descriptive Examination will be required to appear in the personal interview to be held in Delhi.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for a Descriptive Examination on the basis of valid GATE score in the ratio of 1:25, subject to their GATE score not being below 25% of the GATE score of the first shortlisted candidate.
- All eligible IIT and NIT graduate engineers with minimum 80% aggregate marks in the EQ degree will be called for a Descriptive Examination.
- Candidates who appear for the Descriptive Examination will be further shortlisted for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:5 in order of merit list prepared on the basis of the Descriptive Examination only.
|General / OBC –||Rs.100/-|
|SC/ST /PWD/ Ex-ser/ Female –||Rs.00/-|
|Start date of online application||10 August 2019|
|Last date for online application||31St August 2019|
|Last date for payment||31St August 2019|
|Admit Card||Coming soon|
|Exam Date||Coming soon|
Tentatively, the Descriptive Examination will be conducted at DRDO centers in seven cities (Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Kolkata, and Pune) as well as at other common centers, if the need arises.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|FOR APPLY||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
NMDC Last 10 Year Maintenance Assistant, Field Attendant, MCO Previous Years Question Paper pdf Download
NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021 for Field Attendant, Maintenance Assistant, Blaster || Full Details to Apply