L&T Recruitment 2020
Branches: All branches
Work Experience: 3 to 18 months in an IT role (eg: Developer, Tester, DBA, Analyst, etc.)
Age Criteria: For 2018 batch passouts: Date Of Birth >= 1st July 1994
For 2019 batch passouts: Date Of Birth >= 1st July 1995
Academic Gap: Academic gap allowed only after the completion of the entire course i.e after SSC/after HSC or Diploma/after Graduation.
No year drop allowed.
The course must complete in 4 years
60% & Above OR Equivalent CGPA
L&T Spot Your Challenge
- SSC /HSC should have cleared in FIRST ATTEMPT only.
- Re-exam (Supplementary or Improvement exams) given soon after the Main exam will NOT be considered.
- For Diploma holders, the final semester should have cleared in FIRST ATTEMPT only.
- For candidates pursuing HSC and Diploma(both), marks scored in the Diploma course will be taken into consideration.
Aggregate of 60% & Above OR Equivalent CGPA
The aggregate of all semesters AND all appeared subjects (irrespective of the University rule)
Provisional/Passing Certificate (of all courses) must state First Class
(Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation)
- No Re-attempts/ATKTs/Backlogs/Arrears allowed in the final semester of any course
- There should be no backlogs after the declaration of final semester results in all courses
- Backlogs include Reattempts/ATKTs/Arrears in all appeared subjects irrespective of the exemption rules implemented by the
- This also includes Internal, External, Oral/Verbal/Practical Re-attempt/ATKTs/Backlogs/Arrears and
re-attempts due to Absenteeism.
- Re-exam (Supplementary or Additional exams) given soon after the main exam is also considered as Re-attempt/ATKT/Backlog/Arrear.
Nature of Course: All Full-Time courses Only
Year of Passing: 2018 and 2019 SUMMER Pass outs Only
Citizenship: Resident Indian Citizens Only
Your College/Institution MUST be: UGC / AICTE Approved ONLY
Pre-Employment Verification: Not been involved in any court proceedings and/or convicted for any offense
Submitting a Medical Certificate of Fitness(in the format prescribed by LTI) at the time of joining,
which needs to be verified by a registered medical practitioner having a minimum qualification of MBBS