In order to start your preparation for the upcoming exam, Coal India Management Trainee job seekers looking for the previous year question papers are informed that you are the right place to get the latest information regarding CIL MT Papers I & II Huh.
- This test series having part wise and mock tests (Total 50+ Tests which is the largest in the market with most affordable price)
- Ranking, Time & Analysis of the Test you will write on the platform
- Amazing explanation for proper understanding about the question
- This test series is designed based on the Coal India exam pattern.
Note- Test Series Always Plays important role to get selected in the exam.
Aspirants, who applied for the Coal India Limited MT exam and wanted to score good marks, can download the Solved CIL Previous Year Question Paper with their answers from this page.
Candidates who are preparing for the CIL MT exam should go through the previous year’s question paper of Coal India Management Trainee. With the help of CIL MT papers, candidates can get to know about the question paper.
Participants can also download Coal India Previous Year Question Paper Management Trainee PDF from this page. We have provided direct links to download Coal India MT’s previous year question papers.
Post Name for COAL INDIA LIMITED (CIL) Recruitment 2019
Mining:- 288 Post
Electrical:- 218 Post
Mechanical:- 258 Post
Civil:- 68 Post
Coal Preparation:- 28 Post
System:- 46 Post
Material Management:- 28 Post
Finance and Account:- 254 Post
Personal and HR:- 89 Post
Marketing & Sales and:- 23 Post
Community Development:- 26 Post
COAL INDIA LIMITED (CIL) Download Official Notification- Click Here
COAL INDIA LIMITED (CIL) Apply Online- Click here
|MT (Coal Preparation)||
|MT (Material Management)||
|MT (Finance & Accounts)||
|MT (Personnel & HR)||
|MT (Marketing & Sales)||
|MT (Community Development)||
Coal India Management Trainee Based on computer online test (Cbt)
The duration of computer-based online test will be 3 hours (in one sitting) consisting of two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II) of 100 marks each.
- Paper-I will include General Knowledge / Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General English and Paper-II will consist of Professional Knowledge (discipline related) with 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs) in each paper.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there will be no penalty for wrong answer.
- No marks will be awarded for questions without effort.
- The question paper will be bilingual in English and Hindi only.
- However, in case of an error in the Hindi version, the English version of the question will be valid and final.
- The qualifying marks for computer-based online test will be as follows:
General (UR) / EWS – minimum 40 marks in each paper
OBC (Non-creamy layer) – minimum 35 marks in each paper
SC / ST / PWD – minimum 30 marks in each paper
Coal India Management Trainee Exam center
Test Seat: Computer-based online test will be conducted in test cities as mentioned in the online application. Candidates can opt for three test cities from the list as per their choice and cannot be changed after submitting the online form. CIL reserves the right to assign any test city or change the test city selected by the candidate. CIL reserves the right to add or remove any city from the list based on the number of applicants.
Medical Examination: Before appointment, the selected candidates will have to undergo preliminary medical examination (IME) by the Medical Committee of the company, as per the Medical Attendance Rules of the company. The decision of the Medical Committee will be final and binding. Candidates are advised to go through the Medical Attendance Rules of CIL available on the CIL website and ensure that they meet the Medical / Physical Standards to avoid any disappointment in the IME.
About the exam
Coal India Limited (CIL) – A Schedule ‘A’ – MAHARATNA PSU under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, is the largest coal producing company in the world and one of the largest corporate employers in the country with a manpower of 2.85 Almost millions. It operates 364 mines in 83 mining areas in eight provincial states of India (West Bengal, Jharkhand, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh and Assam).
It recorded the highest ever gross sales of `1,40,603 crore with profit after tax of` 17,462.18 crore in the financial year 2018-19. About 72% of the total power generated in the country is coal based. CIL produces more than 83% of the entire coal production of the country. It actually fuels and empowers the power sector in the country on an ongoing basis.
Coal India Management Trainee Certificate or document verification
Similarly, the final list of selected candidates will also be uploaded on the CIL website and they will be informed about the document verification (DV) and preliminary medical examination (IME) through the CIL website and their registered e-mail ID.
- 10th / 12th school certificate
- Mark sheet from HSLC
- school leaving Certificate
- Graduation certificate completed
- Caste certificate or religion certificate
- Name or photo ID proof
- Aadhaar Card and License
- address proof
- Participate in extracurricular certificates
- Self-attested photocopy of certificate
- registration certificate
- experience certificate
Download CIL MT Previous Year Question Paper pdf File (Technical + None Technical) Click Here to Download
Coin India CBT Exam Question Paper Pdf download- Click Here
Coal India Management Trainee Previous Year Question Papers – Civil – Check Here
Coal India Limited Management Trainee Question Papers Pdf file:Click Here
Coal India ltd Management Trainee Previous year Papers – Mechanical – Check Here