DRDO has release Admin & Allied Cadre application status you can check
CEPTAM-09 Application Form
The application process for CEPTAM-09 is going on for eligible candidates. Candidates should read all the instructions carefully before making any entry or selection. Instructions for filling the online application are available on the official website. Candidates are required to pay the application fee online for Rs.100 / – (wherever applicable). After the final submission of the application, request for change/correction will not be entertained under any circumstances. No printed copy of the application is required to be sent to CEPTAM.
The selection process will include Tier-1 (CBT) and Tier-2 (Trade Test). Tier-I (CBT) scores can be normalized as required. Tier-I examination is for provisional selection and Tier-II (Trade Test) is passed in nature. Candidates will be called for Tier-1 examination without any detailed examination, therefore, their admission to the examinations is only provisional. Candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria to avoid rejection in future.
Resolution of tie cases for Tier-I (CBT): In cases where more than one candidate secures marks of equal marks in Tier-I examination, tie cases will be resolved by applying the following criteria, one after the other. One, as applied to the tie. Resolved:
Date of birth, old candidates ranked high in merit list.
Alphabetical order (English order) in which candidates’ names appear.
Initial Document Verification: The original certificate related to EQR and other related documents will be checked at the time of document verification. Preliminary document verification will be conducted with Tier-II (Trade Test). Provisionally shortlisted candidates for Tier-II (Trade Test) are required to produce all relevant certificates in original at the time of initial document verification, which would nullify the candidature of such candidates.
Candidates may be asked at any stage of the recruitment process to produce original documents/certificates for verification of its authenticity by the forensic expert/issuing authority.
Note: Here one should keep in mind that for Tier-II examination of Admin and allied posts, this includes skill / physical health and ability test (whichever is applicable).
DRDO will declare CEPTAM-09 results after the successful completion of both Tier-1 and Tier-2. DRDO will publish the scores/rankings of the candidates appearing in the Tier-II (Trade Test) examination on the website in descending order of rankings. The result of CEPTAM-09 (TECH-A & Admin & Allied) will include the details of the candidates which will be disclosed as per the choice of the candidate.
The selection process will consist of Tier–I (CBT) and Tier-II (Trade/Skill/Physical Fitness and Capability Test)
50 Questions: Quantitative ability/aptitude, General intelligence & Reasoning ability, General awareness, General science Arithmetic & Numerical Ability
50 Questions: General English
50 Questions: Hindi or English Language
|100 Questions: Quantitative ability/aptitude, General intelligence & Reasoning ability, General Awareness, General Science, Arithmetic & Numerical Ability 25 Questions: General English|
25 Questions: related to Job
|II||For All Posts||It is also mandatory for shortlisted candidates to pass the prescribed Trade/Skill/Physical|
Fitness and Capability Tests as per the norms, wherever applicable.
DRDO Admin & Allied Cadre A&A Exam Centre
- Delhi NCR
- Port Blair
How To Download DRDO Admin & Allied Cadre A&A CEPTAM Admit Card?
- Go to DRDO official website- drdo.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Career’. A new page will appear.
- On CEPTAM-09 Advt: Click on the notice board link.
- On the left side, click on the AM CEPTAM-09 / A & A ‘button.
- Click on the admit card download link. We will provide you a direct link to download the DRDO CEPTAM hall ticket.
- Enter roll number/registration then enter the date of birth/password.
- Click the “Submit” button. Your DRDO CEPTAM Admit Card 2019 will be seen on the screen.
- Verify all the details.
- Download your DRDO CEPTAM hall ticket.
Instructions to the candidates for DRDO Exam
- Candidates should download the admit card before the exam date.
Candidates are advised to keep their admit cards safe till joining.
- Admit card will be required at the time of joining.
- A candidate is advised to validate all the details mentioned on his DRDO CEPTAM Technician A Admit Card 2019.
- Any problem regarding the generation of admit card can be solved by contacting the official authorities.
- Candidates should bring the printout of their to admit card to the examination hall.
- The date, time and venue of the examination will be given on the admit card.