India Post Recruitment 2019 Candidates are requested to most apply this post if the required qualification is meet. All The candidates who Are Applicable Can Apply for the Post through Its Official Website.
Applications are invited by the respective recruiting authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’ against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
India Post Recruitment 2019 GDS vacancy
Candidate has To Check The Eligibility Criteria And Important Dates Before Applying. Candidate has To Submit/ Sent The Application Form Before The Last Date Of Registration. We Are Provided All The Details Below, Of Application Form, Notification Is Here On This Page. We Are Update All The News And Latest Updates About The Government Jobs Here On Daily Basis.
|Employment Category:||Central Government|
|Name Of Organisation|
Andhra Pradesh-2707 Posts
|Job Location:|| All India|
India Post Post Name:
India Post GDS Job Profile:-
- BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM) The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of GDS Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone supplied by the Department. The overall management of postal facilities, maintenance of records, upkeep of handheld device, ensuring online transactions, and marketing of Postal, India Post Payments Bank services and procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office should rest on the shoulders of Branch Postmasters. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.Branch Postmaster will be the team leader of the GDS Post Office and overall responsibility of smooth and timely functioning of Post Office including mail conveyance and mail delivery. He/she might be assisted by Assistant Branch Post Master of the same GDS Post Office. BPM will be required to do combined duties of ABPMs as and when ordered. He will also be required to do marketing, organizing melas, business procurement and any other work assigned by IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc.In some of the Branch Post Offices, the BPM has to do all the work of BPM/ABPM.
- (ii)ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM) The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smart phone supplied by the Department. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.He will also be required to do marketing, organizing melas, business procurement and any other work assigned by the Branch Postmaster or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc. ABPMs will also be required to do Combined Duty of BPMs as and when ordered.
- (iii)DAK SEVAK The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.He may also have to assist Post Masters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices and do marketing, business procurement or any other work assigned by the Post Master or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc. In Railway Mail Services(RMS), GDS has to handle the work related to RMS, like, closing/opening of bags, transport of bags from one place to other manually and any other works alloted by the RMS authorities.
|Minimum Age-||18 Years|
| 40 Years|
|General / OBC – ||Rs.100/-|
|SC/ST /PWD/ Ex-ser/ Female –||Rs.00/-|
MODE OF PAYMENT: Fee is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not completed their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All applicable service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
|Start date of online application||10 October 2019|
|Last date for online application||30 October 2019|
|Last date for payment||30 October 2019|
|Admit Card||Coming soon|
|Exam Date||Coming soon|
- Basic Computer Training The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in
- above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class
- or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon. VI. RESIDENCE The condition of residence shall apply as stipulated in Rule 3-A (vii) of GDS (Conduct and Engagement) Rules, 2011.The candidate who is applying for the post of GDS BPM must provide accommodation for Branch post office after selection but before engagement. The accommodation should meet the following prescribed standards:-
- The building may be owned by a Gram Panchayat or Central government or by State government such as school or offices or BPM’s own house or a proper rented accommodation in a busy place of the village.
- Location- The Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Office (GDS BO) should be located in the main busy part of the village.
- Size – The minimum size of GDS Branch Office should not be less than 100 sq. feet preferably in 10’x10’ dimensions and in ground floor.
- Approach- The GDS Branch Office should have direct access/approach from village road and should be located in front portion of the building in which it is housed. The GDS BO should not be housed in Verandahs, Courtyards, Kitchen, SPWC under the stairs, bed room, damaged rooms, makeshift accommodations, isolated buildings outside the village etc. which are difficult to access/approach by the Customers.
- Structure – The GDS Branch Office accommodation should preferably be a Brick Mortar structure to ensure safety and security. The room should be properly ventilated and lighted and should be properly maintained and neatly white washed.
- Power supply – The post office room should have electrical power connection for charging of handheld devices and for fan, electricity bulb etc. It should have suitable place to install solar panels.
- The accommodation for the GDS Branch Office should be exclusively available for Post Office use. It may work from a village shop but Post office working from shop should have an exclusive space to keep the registers, micro ATM or hand-held device and other items apart from space for prominently exhibiting the signage etc. giving due importance to Post Office.
- At present DARPAN devices are using are of the four Network Service Providers (NSPs) viz, Airtel, Vodafone, Idea & BSNL for ensuring connectivity to Branch Post Offices. While providing accommodation for GDS BO, it should be ensured that, Network is available for any one of these NSPs. Further, it is clarified that the candidate applied for GDS BPM and provide the above prescribed standards of accommodation after selection but before engagement and if he is engaged as GDS BPM will be entitled for the drawl of Composite allowance @ Rs.500/-per month as prescribed in Directorate OM. No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018 & No 17-31/2016-GDS (pt) dated 28.09.2018. Further, if the candidate selected and engaged as GDSBPM provides accommodation for Post Office in a rent free government accommodation and staying in the Post village will be entitled for the Composite allowance Rs.250/- equal to that of BPMs who provide non-standard accommodation (those who are not fulfilling above standard are treated as non-standard accommodations), as prescribed in Directorate OM. No. 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018 & No 17- 31/2016-GDS (pt) dated 28.09.2018. VII. Knowledge of Cycling Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect. VIII. Adequate means of Livelihood The candidate applying for the post shall note that he/ she will have adequate means of livelihood to support him self/ herself and his/ her family from other sources so as to have to supplement his/her income. However, this shall not be a pre requisite for candidates for the purpose. Selected candidate shall be required to comply with this condition within 30 days after selection but before engagement. The candidate shall furnish an undertaking in the application itself that he/ she has other sources of income besides the allowances to be paid by the Government for adequate means of livelihood for him self/ herself and his/her family. The candidate after selection as Gramin Dak Sevak shall have to give the undertaking again before engagement. The condition of adequate means of livelihood shall apply as stipulated in Rule 3- A (iii) of GDS (Conduct and Engagement) Rules, 2011. However, this condition shall not be a pre-requisite for candidates for the purpose of applying to the GDS post or selection there to and the selected candidate shall be required to comply with this prescribed condition within 30 days after selection but before engagement and will continue till discharge. IX Furnishing of Security On engagement as GDS, the person so engaged shall be required to furnish security in such manner as may be prescribed from time to time. The existing security amount in case of GDS Branch Postmaster and other approved categories of GDS is ABPM & Dak Sevak is Rs.25000/- & Rs. 10,000 respectively. X. ACCOMODATION FOR LOCATING BRANCH POST OFFICE The candidate selected for the engagement of BPM shall have to provide centrally located accommodation in the Branch Post Office village within 30 days for use as Post Office premises and the expenditure of the hiring if any needs to be borne by the candidates. XI. No person holding an elective office will be considered for engagement to the post. XII. The candidate selected as Gramin Dak Sevak shall not engage in any activity with any outside agency which would be detrimental to the business or interest of the Post Office. XIII. Past experience or service of any kind will not be considered for selection. XIV. A Gramin Dak Sevak shall be outside the Civil Service of the Union and governed by GDS (Conduct and Engagement) Rules 2011 as amended from time to time. XV. Fulfillment of other terms and conditions Terms and conditions of engagement to GDS posts shall apply as stipulated in the relevant rules of GDS (Conduct & Engagement) Rules, 2011. XVI. Adequate representation of SC/ST/OBC, Persons with Disability& Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs). The instructions issued by the Department vide no.19-11/97-ED & TRG dated 27.11.1997, No. 17-08/2017-GDS dated 26.02.2019 and No. 17-09/2019-GDS dated 26.02.2019providing for adequate representation of SC/ST/OBC communities, Persons with Disability and Economically Weaker Sections ( EWSs) respectively will continue to apply. The permissible disability for persons with Disability will be as given below in GDS
Enroll Now in ITI FITTER Crash Course Click here to Enroll FITTER Crash Course for Competitive Exam Full syllabus Cover(FITTER) …Read More
CIPET Recruitment 2020 || CIPET Recruitment of Technical & Non-Technical Positions Enroll Now in ITI FITTER Crash Course Click here …Read More
CPCB recruitment 2020 notification regarding filling of Scientist B, LDC, and other job vacancies. The government organization invites online applications …Read More