Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL)Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) Recruitment 2019. Candidates are requested to most apply this post if the required qualification is meet. All The candidates who Are Applicable Can Apply for the Post through Its Official Website.
EESL Recruitment 2019 Exam
Candidate has To Check The Eligibility Criteria And Important Dates Before Applying. Candidate has To Submit/ Sent The Application Form Before The Last Date Of Registration. We Are Provided All The Details Below, Of Application Form, Notification Is Here On This Page. We Are Update All The News And Latest Updates About The Government Jobs Here On Daily Basis.
|Employment Category:||Central Government(PSU)|
|Name Of Organisation|
Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), a joint Venture of NTPC Limited, PFC, REC and Power grid under the Ministry of Power is creating and sustaining markets for Energy Efficiency in the country. Towards the end, EESL is running successful energy efficiency schemes like UJALA (Unnat Jyoti by Affordable LED’s for all), Street Light National Programme (SLNP), Energy Efficient building program and AgDSM. Various other schemes i.e Solar, MEEP and Smart Meters based on PAN-India distribution of energy efficient commodities are ready to take EESL to newer level of business escalation.
|Job Location:|| All India|
|Qualification||ITI, Diploma, Degree|
EESL Post name:
|Minimum Age-||18 Years|
| 37 Years|
Last 10 Year FCI JE Previous year question paper with answer pdf download
- Only Indian Nationals within prescribed Upper Age limit are eligible to
- All qualifications are fulltime
- The following process would be adopted for selection of
- Online written examination to be conducted in multiple centers* in major cities across the country followed by GD,(wherever applicable), and Interview. Date of Written exam and examination pattern, admit card details would be shared separately on EESL website. No GD/Interview shall be conducted for Assistant and Data Entry Operators positions and candidates will be selected based on the merit in written exam. Skill test may be taken for Assistant and Data Entry Operator
* Candidates shall be given option to choose amongst the Test Centers/ Venue for upto 3 choices. However, EESL reserves the right to add or cancel any city/center depending upon the no. of candidates choosing a particular city/center.
- Group Discussion shall be conducted in the ratio of 1:15, wherever applicable, (for one position top fifteen candidates scoring highest marks in online based written examination will be called for GD/Interview). For example, for the post of Deputy Manager , there is one vacancy, so top 15 candidates scoring highest marks in online-based written examination would be called for Group Discussion. Similarly, for AM position, there are two vacancies, so out of candidates who applied for this post and appeared in written examination, 30 top candidates who secure highest marks would be called for Group
Based on the performance/marks in the written exam the candidates shall be shortlisted for GD in the following manner
|General / OBC – ||Rs.1000/-|
|SC/ST /PWD/ Ex-ser/ Female –||Rs.500/-|
MODE OF PAYMENT: Fee is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not completed their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All applicable service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
|Start date of online application||01 Nov 2019 from 1600 Hrs|
|Last date for online application|| Up to 30 Nov 2019, 2345 Hrs |
|Last date for payment|| Up to 30 Nov 2019, 2345 Hrs |
|Admit Card||Coming soon|
|Exam Date||Coming soon|
Enroll Now in ITI FITTER Crash Course Click here to Enroll FITTER Crash Course for Competitive Exam Full syllabus Cover(FITTER) …Read More
CIPET Recruitment 2020 || CIPET Recruitment of Technical & Non-Technical Positions Enroll Now in ITI FITTER Crash Course Click here …Read More
CPCB recruitment 2020 notification regarding filling of Scientist B, LDC, and other job vacancies. The government organization invites online applications …Read More